Before we show you how you can enable USB debugging and Android developer options, let me explain this feature.
Many Android features are hidden in the Android developer options. As the name suggests, you might guess it’s mostly for developers. Developers build and test apps on Android using these tools. One of the feats of the famous developer is USB debugging for Android.
USB debugging helps Android devices communicate with computers to run advanced operations using the Android SDK. USB debugging allows Android users to take advantage of unlocking some features.
How to enable USB debugging on Android
First, we have to enable USB Debugging from the Android Developer options.
In previous versions of Android, finding developer options was easy as it was displayed directly in the device’s settings. Google has hidden the developer options menu from Android version 4.2 and up.
To find where this option is hidden and enable it, follow the steps below:
- First, open the Setting application on your device.
- Then scroll down to the About phone option (On some devices, you can find it in System preferences) and open it.
- Now, in the About phone option, find an option called Build number. You can directly search for the build number from the search option on your Android device in case it is not found.
- Tap the Build number seven times. After tapping on it, you will see the message “You are now a developer!”.
- This means your Android developer options are enabled. Now you can go to settings, and then in System preferences, you will see the New Developer option enabled.
- Now scroll down to the debugging section and enable the USB debugging option.
- It will first ask you to confirm the process. Press ALRIGHT to continue.
USB debugging is enabled on your device, and now you can connect it to your computer and unlock some cool features.
Let us know what features you’ve unlocked by enabling USB Debugging. Please share this blog with your friends and let them unlock Android features.
Last, Uint. co sent you details about the topic “How to enable USB debugging and developer options in Android❤️️. ” We hope with helpful information that the article “How to enable USB debugging and developer options in Android” will help readers to be more interested in “How to enable USB debugging and developer options in Android [ ❤️️❤️️ ].”
“How to enable USB debugging and developer options in Android” were posted on 2021-04-08 at 16:44:49. Thank you for reading the article at Uint. Co – The Latest News Technology, Finance, Banking.