You are bored with the outdated Android version of Moto G and want to try the latest version of Android without changing to the newest smartphone.
You can root and unroot your smartphone as many times as you like. Note that rooting may cause warranty problems for you. After the smartphone is rooted, there may be a possibility that payment or banking applications do not work on your smartphone.
So, if you want to remove your mobile device for some reason, follow these steps.
Unroot Moto G with Superboot
Before you take apart your Moto G, have the checklist below ready.
- Make sure you have taken a backup from your smartphone. Data on your device may be lost.
- This method of unrooting using Superboot is only for users who have rooted their device using the super boot.
- It would help if you had a Windows PC to perform this uninstallation
- You must have the Motorolla drivers installed on your Windows PC.
Download the files below to unlock your Moto
To remove your Moto G device, you need to download some files. Below is the file you must use.
Steps you need to follow to unlock Moto G
- Install the Motorolla drivers and extract the quickstart software and software repositories on your personal computer.
- Enable the USB debugging option from your Moto G device and connect the same to your computer.
- Now, open a command prompt window on your computer from the start.
- Once the command prompt is open, enter the following code
- Once the device is booted into bootloader mode, use a copy of the commands below
fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot reboot
Make sure to use a space between each order you use. After following the above steps, your device should be unrooted now.
Let us know if the above method worked for you and if you have any problem or solution to get rid of your device, comment below in the comments section.
Last, Uint. co sent you details about the topic “How to unroot Moto G❤️️. ” We hope with helpful information that the article “How to unroot Moto G” will help readers to be more interested in “How to unroot Moto G [ ❤️️❤️️ ].”
Posts “How to unroot Moto G” posted on 2021-03-23 05:02:24. Thank you for reading the article at Uint. Co – The Latest News Technology, Finance, Banking.