However, after Facebook’s outage and current situations, if you want to unblock them, or suppose you’ve accidentally blocked someone and want to free them again, here’s the quick and up-to-date process. on how to unblock someone on Facebook or in your Facebook messaging app.
Please note: Blocking someone (even accidentally) will automatically remove that person from your friends’ list. Unblocking them will not return them to the list. So you need to send them a friend request if you want them to be your friend back.
If you block someone and then unblock them, you need to wait 48 hours until you can friend them again.
Also, if you’ve blocked someone and unblocked them again, you can send them a friend request after 48 hours.
Considering the above, let’s get started right away!
Must Read: How to know if someone is viewing your Facebook profile?
How to unblock someone on Facebook
- Open Facebook, Click the down arrow icon at the top right of your desktop (If you are on the phone, tap the three lines icon in the top right corner) and select ‘Settings & Privacy and then select ‘Settings.’
2. Now, on the left side of your settings page, select the option ‘Block.’
3. Now, in the ‘Block users’ section, you can find the list of people you have blocked, and right next to their username, click on the ‘Unblock’ option to remove that person from the list. Block book.
4. As a final step, click ‘Confirm’ to officially unblock that friend.
How to unblock someone on the Facebook Messenger app
- In the Messenger app, click your profile picture icon in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Scroll down and click “Account Settings.”
3. In the menu, scroll down and select ‘Account Settings.
4. Select and click ‘Block.’
5. If you enter names in the text box, click the “Block” button to block them. Below the text box, you can find a list of people who have been stopped before. Click the “Unblock” button next to their name to unblock.
6. You can also type the person’s name in the search box and click ‘Block’ to block them. And you will find the list of previously blocked people in the secured option. Click the ‘Unblock’ button next to their username to unblock them.
Congratulations! you have successfully unblocked that person.
Last, Uint. Co sent you details about the topic “How to unblock someone on Facebook and the messenger app in 5 easy steps!❤️️”. We hope with helpful information that the article “How to unblock someone on Facebook and the messenger app in 5 easy steps!” will help readers to be more interested in “How to unblock someone on Facebook and the messenger app in 5 easy steps! [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
“How to unblock someone on Facebook and the messenger app in 5 easy steps!” was posted on 2022-01-18 at 07:25:43. Thank you for reading the article at Uint. Co – The Latest News Technology, Finance, Banking.