Now, whenever you play a video on VLC media player, you can sometimes go through some video files where the video is rotated 90 degrees or even 180 degrees. You can always watch videos by rotating your laptop or even your head. But I think it might not be recommended for longer length videos.
VLC player is available on any device. In mobile you may rarely encounter this rotation problem, even if you do, you can always enable or disable screen rotation on your mobile device. While in Laptops and Computers, this problem is common. Videos on VLC can be rotated, transposed and flipped. They can be rotated even to arbitrary angles like 1 degree, 27 degrees, etc and can be used for different purposes.
How to flip or rotate a video on VLC media player
Here in this blog I will share with you a simple trick and steps you can rotate and save video in VLC media player.
- Open VLC player and click on Media/Browse option to open the video you want to record.
- Click Tools And after that “Effects and FiltersAfter the video is opened.
- Now, on Adjustments and Effects click the Video Effects tab, then click the sub-tab named Geometry.
- In the Geometry tab you can find options for Transform and Rotate.
- Transform options provide predefined rotation and displacement options. You can choose this option to rotate your video.
- The rotate option gives you an “angle” wheel that you can rotate and set the video recording to the angle you want.
- Now click Save to save the changes. This will be temporarily saved until the video is playing.
Remember that the settings shown above have been saved and when you open a new video, the video will be the same as before.
To make the video’s rotaion permanent
The steps below will change the rotation of the video permanently.
- From the menu bar, go to Media and then click Convert / Save [Shortcut key: CTRL + R]
- Option addand browse and add current video.
- Choose Convert / Save right to buy.
- Now in the conversion dialog click Settings / Tools Icon.
- This will take you to the Profile Versions page. Here click Video codecs And after that Filter navigation.
- Activated Video conversion filter / Rotate video filter option depending on how you want to rotate the video and click Save.
- Once you complete the above settings, go to the Destination file. Click Browse to select the path and enter the filename where you want to save the recorded video.
- Click Save Once completed.
- Now to start the conversion, click “Start”. This will create a new rotated file with the filename you entered. Even so, the original file will remain the same.
After converting, don’t forget to reset VLC preferences to their default settings [Tools>Preference> Select Reset preference at the bottom left] Click Save. Then close and reopen VLC media player
Follow the steps above and the video will be recorded on VLC media player. Let us know in the comments section below how you like this blog and if this method is right for you. If you have an alternative or better method to do this, please share with us below
Last, Uint.co sent you details about the topic “How to rotate and save a video in VLC media player❤️️”. We are hope with helpful information that the article “How to rotate and save a video in VLC media player” It will help readers to be more interested in “How to rotate and save a video in VLC media player [ ❤️️❤️️ ]”.
Posts “How to rotate and save a video in VLC media player” posted by on 2021-03-25 08:58:53. Thank you for reading the article at Uint.co – The Latest News Technology, Finance, Banking.