How to download Youtube videos on Android and PC
Here are three methods that you can use to download videos from Youtube.
1. Using the Youtube app
Yes, Youtube allows you to download some videos on the app. However, downloaded videos can only be played and accessed using the app. Follow these steps to download videos from youtube.
- First, open the Youtube app and log in to your account
- Open the video you want to download offline
- Below the video player, you can see different options like Like, Dislike, Share, Download and Share.
- Click the Download button to download videos.
- When a video is downloaded to the Youtube app, it will appear on downloads in your Library.
- To download, tap Library in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Click Download optional, right below Your videos, right to buy.
But there are some limitations here, and if the video you want to download has copyright material, you cannot download the video because the download option will be disabled.
We must also note that once the video is downloaded, it will only stay on your device for 29 days if you haven’t connected it to the Internet. Added that video can only be played on the Youtube app and not by your other favorite video player.
You can also pay for Youtube Premium to download videos.
2. Download Youtube videos using Third-Party Apps and Websites.
If you want videos to be downloaded to your device so you can share and watch them anytime you want, several third-party services can help.
These third-party services are free and do not require you to pay for them. However, Youtube has cracked these third-party apps for violating their policies.
There are many apps on the play store that you can download separately and can use to download videos. But they ask you to sign in, or some may even ask for access to your data.
To not give any of your data to these apps and maintain your privacy, you can use online video download sites like Keepfbvid.com.
It doesn’t require you to sign in to use the site, and the best part is that you don’t have to provide extra space for a separate app to download.
Keepfbvid is a popular and excellent video download service for Android, IOS, and PC. It downloads YouTube videos faster than other video downloader apps and services. It also offers downloading videos from various video-sharing sites like Twitter, Tiktok, VK, Tumblr, Facebook, etc.
The website offers you to download videos in high resolution, and before downloading the video, it will show you a preview of the video you are trying to download.
Follow the steps below to download YouTube videos using Keepfbvid on Android, iOS, and Computer:
- Open your Youtube app and go to the video you want to download.
- Click the Share button below the video player. Then click the Copy path right to buy.
- Now, open your browser of choice and visit the Keepfbvid website. Or click this link directly.
- On the Keepfbvid online youtube downloader tool, paste the Youtube link you copied into the input option.
- Click Download videos to start the Download.
- First, the tool will show you a preview of the confirmed video; you just need to save the video from the browser.
The video will be downloaded directly to your device’s download folder.
Last, Uint. co sent you details about the topic “How to download Youtube video on Android and PC❤️️. ” We hope with helpful information that the article “How to download Youtube video on Android and PC” will help readers to be more interested in “How to download Youtube video on Android and PC [ ❤️️❤️️ ].”
Posts “How to download Youtube video on Android and PC” posted on 2021-09-28 10:46:34. Thank you for reading the article at Uint. Co – The Latest News Technology, Finance, Banking.