You’ve taken some perfect, breathtaking photos from your Canon DSLR and want to show them off to the world through Instagram or other social media. But to do that, you’ll have to transfer them to a device that can share them with everyone. The device can be a laptop, computer, or smartphone. A laptop or computer might not always be handy, but a smartphone like an iPhone can.
One way you can try to transfer your files from your Canon DSLR camera to your iPhone is first to move your photos and videos to your computer and then use AirPlay to transfer them to your iPhone. Well, you probably already know these steps, and it’s a complicated process to do all the time.
We’ll show you some of the best ways to transfer and connect your Canon DSLR camera directly to your iPhone.
Steps to Connect Canon DSLR to Your iPhone
Here are some steps to connect your Canon DSLR camera to your iPhone to transfer photos and videos.
Use a wired adapter
You might be thinking, in this digital world, why do we need a wired adapter. Yes, wireless is dominating, and we’ll also share ways to connect through it. Wired adapters are tiny and take up less space in your camera bag. You can choose an adapter from the three categories Apple offers, depending on the model of DSLR you use. If those are expensive, you can use third-party products that sell adapters.
The types of wired adapters are:
Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Lightning to USB3 Adapter Camera
Lightning to SD card camera reader.
Using the Canon camera connection app
In addition to the traditional method, you can use canon’s camera connection app to transfer files wirelessly. This application is compatible with some Canon digital cameras. You can check if your Camera is compatible here.
The first step you must take is to enable the wifi function on your Camera.
How to connect Canon EOS DSLR to iPhone?
Turn on your camera and select the menu button.
Click Settings and select wifi.
Press “Enable.” If the camera asks you to register a nickname, then do so and skip to the next step.
Select the wifi Function and give the Camera a nickname of your choice from the menu.
Select the “Connect to Smartphone” icon in the wifi function from the menu
Select “Camera access point mode,” then select “Easy connection.”
On your iPhone device, go to Settings, select wifi, then select the network name shown on your Camera.
Once you see your device is connected to the Camera’s network, open the Camera Connect app.
You will see a confirmation message on the Camera to confirm that the Camera is connected to your device. Press OK if the camera asks you to verify the connected device and save the configuration in SET1. Now you are ready to use the application.
Once the process has been completed, you won’t need to repeat the detailed validation. The next time you select the wifi function, you can use the same profile settings you stored during the initial setup and connect to the camera from your smart device following the steps above…
How to connect Canon EOS M3, Canon PowerShot, or IXUS to iPhone?
1. Turn on your Camera.
2. On your Camera, press the button with the mobile phone icon on it. If your camera doesn’t have this button, tap the wifi icon during playback.
3. After creating a nickname, select the mobile phone image that appears on the screen. The Camera creates a wifi network for your device to connect to.
4. On your device, go to Settings, select wifi, then select the network name displayed on your Camera.
5. When you see your device is connected to the Camera’s network, open the Camera Connect app.
6. You will see a confirmation message on the Camera to confirm that the Camera is connected to your device.
7. Now, you are ready to use the application.
8. Once this process has been done, you won’t need to repeat it. The next time you press the cellular button, you can go straight to Step 4. Alternatively, tapping the wifi icon during playback will take you to the connection history menu. From here, select the network name displayed on your Camera.
Now that you know how to connect the camera to your iPhone let’s see how to transfer photos and videos.
How to transfer photos and videos from Camera to iPhone
1. Connect your device to the Camera so that you open the Camera Connect app.
2. In the app, tap ‘Image on camera function, and all images currently saved on the Camera appear.
3. At the bottom of the app screen, tap the download icon and select the image you want to save from the Camera to your device.
4. To save each image, tap the image you want. When you see an image expand to full screen, tap the download icon below the image.
5. To save multiple images, click the arrow icon at the bottom of the screen and select the photos you want to save.
Follow the simple steps above, and your files will be transferred from the camera to your iPhone. If you like this blog, please share it with others. Comment below if you have alternative steps to the steps above.
Last, Uint. co sent you details about the topic “How To Connect Canon DSLR With Your iPhone❤️️. ” We hope with helpful information that the article “How To Connect Canon DSLR With Your iPhone” will help readers to be more interested in “How To Connect Canon DSLR With Your iPhone [ ❤️️❤️️ ].”
“How To Connect Canon DSLR With Your iPhone” was posted on 2021-03-26 at 08:22:46. Thank you for reading the article at Uint. Co – The Latest News Technology, Finance, Banking.